Thanks to very brisk sales, Jane McKenna's book about the loss of her two daughters and founding the LauraLynn Hospice, Laura and Lynn's Story, is already being reprinted only a few weeks after being launched.
Laura and Lynn's Story Already in Second Printing
- New North American and UK/European Sales and Distribution for The Liffey Press
- Author of Dronehenge Invited by Paul Muldoon to Address Irish Studies Group at Princeton
- The Boundless and Miraculous Featured on The Irish Times Website
- More Publicity for Grandpa the Sniper
- Extract from Grandpa the Sniper Appears in Sunday Business Post