A few hundred people packed into the Freemasons' Hall on October 22 to celebrate the publication of Laura and Lynn's Story: Living in the Shadow of Their Smiles by Jane McKenna. The book was launched by Senator David Norris and other speakers included RTE's Ray D'Arcy and Miriam O'Callaghan, who said, 'Out of your sadness, you are making all of us feel hopeful'.
Huge Turnout at Launch of Book by Jane McKenna, Founder of LauraLynn Hospice
- New North American and UK/European Sales and Distribution for The Liffey Press
- Author of Dronehenge Invited by Paul Muldoon to Address Irish Studies Group at Princeton
- The Boundless and Miraculous Featured on The Irish Times Website
- More Publicity for Grandpa the Sniper
- Extract from Grandpa the Sniper Appears in Sunday Business Post