Former Irish Times editor Conor Brady launched (pun intended) The Log of the Molly B before a packed house at the Davenport Hotel on November 14. Many of Pete Hogan's marvellous paintings from the book were on display as well. A painting from the book will also feature on the cover of the December issue of Books Ireland.
The Log of the Molly B Launched by Conor Brady
- New North American and UK/European Sales and Distribution for The Liffey Press
- Author of Dronehenge Invited by Paul Muldoon to Address Irish Studies Group at Princeton
- The Boundless and Miraculous Featured on The Irish Times Website
- More Publicity for Grandpa the Sniper
- Extract from Grandpa the Sniper Appears in Sunday Business Post